Here at INN the DogHouse we are passionate about grooming pets with tenderness and care. We want to ensure that your pet is as comfortable with us during their spa day as you would be at yours! We proudly offer many services for your pet, including quick bath, full grooming, style clippings, facials, color dye and more!
We also offer Self Service-Grooming for the pet owner that likes to do it him/herself! No more messes in your own home, no more chasing your dog around the yard! No more sore back and aching knees! Use our supplies and tubs and never have to worry about clean up again. Just bring your pet and we will get you set up! We also have ramps to assist the large dog into the tubs and inserts to prevent bending into the tubs with your little guys!
Our Self-Service Grooming area provides you with:
- Many Choices of shampoo and conditioners
- Aprons to keep your own clothing dry
- Assistance if needed and one-on-one set-up your first time in
- Discounted prices with multiple visits
Full Bath includes: Bath and Blow Dry, Nails Clipped and Ears Cleaned. Anal Glands are expressed upon request only.
Each and every breed is very different. Please call for prices and we can help you with your specific breed. Prices start at $28 for dogs under 20lbs
The Works includes: Shampoo, Blow Dry, Haircut with Style, All Sanitary Parts Cleaned, Ears Cleaned and Nails Clipped. Anal Glands are expressed upon request :
Each and every breed is very different. Please call for prices and we can help you with your specific breed. Prices start at $58 for dogs under 20 lbs.
Additional Services Include:
(Please stop by for a complete list of prices)
- Puppy Cut- Keeps the hair trim and short all over and is an easy way to maintain your breed’s coat. You choose the length!
- Belly and Tush Trim- Sometimes needed for our furrier friends that can be a little messy down below.
- De-Shedding- Furminator de-shedding process of the undercoat that allows for up to more than 60%-80% reduction of found fur in your home
- Pedicure- Or should we say paw-dicure? We have color options galore! We can also use a dremel tool if your pet does not like the clippers.
- Shave down- Too long? Matted beyond repair? Sever flea or tick problems? You may just want to take it all off and start again!
- Teeth Brushing- It is important to check with your veterinarian for a real deep clean, this is just a brushing
- Anal Gland Extraction- if you are unsure, we can help you. If left too long it can become impacted and your dog would need to go to the veterinarian. We can assist before that happens!
- Flea/Tick Removal- We have several topical options for you to use to rid your furry friend of fleas/ticks. Any of our specialists can assist you!
- Tear Stain Removal- We have several natural products to help you with your pet’s overall appearance.
- Facials- We have several organic and healthy options for facials for your pet. Please call today and ask about our specials!
- Colognes and Perfumes- Everyone wants to leave the spa smelling great!