Cage - Free Boarding
At INN the Dog House, We offer cage-free overnight boarding 365 days a year and our staff is on-site 24 hours a day to provide the best supervision and pet care possible (Due to Covid-19, some changes were made to this policy, call for more information). If you choose the cage-less boarding at INN the Dog House, your canine companion will be well taken care of! Included each day are the following services:
- All Day Play
- 24 Hour On-Site Supervision and Free Roam
- Medication Administering and Food Supplements(for a fee)
- Bedding, Food Bowls and Toys
- Treats given, upon request
- Outdoor play several times a day
- Hugs, Cuddles and Belly Rubs all day!
At INN the Dog House you do not have to worry about your pet falling asleep! The dogs do enjoy their quiet time and have no issue falling asleep through the night after a long day of activity and play. Think of it as a slumber party! Your dog will choose the friend they want to cuddle with and choose the bed they feel most comfortable in. All dogs are fully supervised throughout the night with our caring staff!
Feeding while in cage-less boarding is the only time your dog will be alone. We will never feed them in groups and will follow all instructions left with us while they are in our care. We will cater to all of your pet’s needs while they are our guest. We can mix food, refrigerate, heat or freeze anything that is required for your dog’s comfort.
- $36 per night ($54 Holidays)
- All cage-less boarding guests can enjoy available concierge services for an nominal fee.
- Late Pick-up: Check-out is before 12 pm, a day care fee will be charged if you cannot pick up by 12pm . Your pet will be considered an overnight guest if not picked up by closing and will incur an additional fee for overnight boarding.
Not all dogs are candidates for cage-free boarding. Your pet must be spayed or neutered. All breeds are welcome at INN The Dog House, however, some breeds are not best suited to cage-free boarding. We do not allow bully breeds or dogs that have to be constantly monitored for behavior issues to be in cage-free boarding. Please call us for more information on cage-free requirements.
- Additional walks- $7 each
- Massage with bath – $5
- Ice Cream dessert- $3 (Vanilla or Peanut Butter)
- Story time and belly rub personalized time – $7 per day
- Daily Dog Brushing – $8
- Private Run outside- $10 for 30 minutes
- Game of fetch – $5
- Peanut Butter Kong Toy- $5
- Pool play – $10
House Food- We will be happy to provide house food to your pet, if needed, during their stay. Our house food is a grain free diet and canned food is available by request, as well.
- $2 per feeding for dogs under 20lbs.
- $4 per feeding for dogs over 20lbs.
- $6 per feeding for dogs over 100lbs.
- Canned food $1 per feeding
- Pills- $1 per administration
- Injections- $4 per administration
- Topical Ointments- $2 per administration
- Eye/Ear Drops- $2 per administration
- Wipes- $1 per administration
We do NOT allow owners to mix medications, supplements or additives to ziploc bags. We will remove them and hand feed them to your dog and charge a medication fee. IF it is a medication that needs to be given and the dog must eat it, we will be happy to do so, however, it will be hand fed and cannot be left in the food bowl for the safety of all other dogs around them.
Departure Bath: A departure bath is mandatory for all guest boarding with us three consecutive nights or more – $22 (additional charge for dogs over 50 lbs)